Friday, January 21, 2011

Theater Fund Raiser in Columbus

I Am My Own Wife
Charlotte von Mahlsdorf was a transgender person, who lived through the horrors of pre- and post-World War II Germany. How did she survive the harsh regimes of both Nazi Germany and the post-war East German Communists? How did she create a respected museum that also served as a safe haven for Berlin’s homosexual community? This Pulitzer Prize and Tony Award winning play illuminates the sacrifices and betrayals of Charlotte von Mahlsdorf through the artistry of a single actor playing more than 30 characters.

Riffe Center Studio Two Theatre
77 S High Street
Columbus, Ohio
RSVP’s ARE REQUIRED and suggested donation of $10 at the door.
(All Donations go DIRECTLY back to TransOhio).
For more information about CATCO and I Am My Own Wife, visit
http://www.catco.org/seasons/2010-2011-season/i-am-my-own-wife

No comments:

Post a Comment