We are thrilled to announce the Keynote Address: LGBT Health Priorities at the US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
- Kathy Greenlee, JD, Administrator of the Administration for Community Living and Assistant Secretary for Aging
- Pam Hyde, JD, SAMHSA Administrator
- Jim Scanlon, MPP, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation, HHS
- Juliet Choi, Chief of Staff, Office of Civil Rights and Senior Advisory, HHS
- Moderator: Matthew G Heinz, MD, Director, Provider Outreach, HHS
We are also excited to announce the location of this year’s Annual Achievement Award Gala on Saturday, September 13th: The National Aquarium in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor!
Get your tickets now!
Gala tickets include free admission to the National Aquarium’s exhibits for one hour prior to the start of the Gala (6pm – 7pm)!
If you have already registered for the conference, but would like to add Gala tickets, please contact us!